13212 Main Rd.
One of the oldest homes on route 5 this is a post- colonial farmhouse built in 1830 of limestone blocks which are from the escarpment on which it was built. It features a Greek Revival doorway, flat arched window openings and 24-30-inch-thick stone walls.
The original acreage of the farm was 265 acres and included many sheds and barns. It is now owned by Don Kreher of Kreher Farms.