Historical Importance This Greek Revival farmhouse was built by George Butler in 1840. It features Doric pilasters and six upper windows with iron grills. It has a fieldstone foundation and a lot size of 9.72 acres. For over 30 years it was owned by the Wende family.
Type & Style
Greek Revival farm house
Doric pilasters and six upper windows filled with ornate iron grills